HOSPITALITY & CONTRACT PROGRAM
Hermle North America's Hospitality Division is focused on serving commercial and hospitality projects such as hotels, resorts, restaurants, office spaces etc. We strive to be a go-to resource for the Hospitality Industry where clients can specify, design and create distinctive spaces using our clocks for their projects. With a wide array of custom capabilities, we aim to please with perfection. We look forward to working with you showing you what Hermle North America Hospitality has to offer. If you are a designer, architect, specifier, purchasing agent or distributor interested in setting up a trade account, please see Account Set-Up below. If you are a residential interior designer, architect or contractor working on a residential project, please see our Designer Trade Program page.
Hospitality Mission Statement
The mission of the Hermle North America Hospitality Division is to service the increasing needs for those working in the Hospitality Industry. Our reputation for exclusive designs and custom capabilities is well established within the field. For that reason our clocks have been used in hotel common areas, public spaces, hotel suites and restaurants around the country. With a wide range of unique products that can service many aspects of your project, we have become a go-to resource for clients around the globe looking to showcase these distinctive designs in a wide range of commercial projects. We offer innovative and decorative accessory solutions for any budget. We look forward to working with you and your specific project needs.
What we can offer:
- In house clock technicians and expert care team
- Wide variety of finish, movement, chime, and case options
- Clock production facility in-house
- Wood working capabilities
- Partnerships with other manufacturing facilities in US & Europe
- Exclusive dealer pricing
- Innovative and decorative lighting solutions for any budget
- Warranty & customer service for 3 years following purchase of any timepiece
Hospitality Sales Manager
Come Visit us in person, we display at the following Trade Shows.
• MetroCon Expo in Dallas, Texas (August 8 & 9, 2018)
- Fill out the form below with the requested information. Be sure to specify your primary focus as 'Residential Design.'
- Upload a copy of the following items to our secure server (using .doc, .pdf, .jpeg, or .png files):
- Copy of State Tax Exemption Form
- Copy of Business License or Business Card
- Copy of Sales Tax Resale Certificate
- Name, address, and email of any other employees that are authorized to use your trade account.
- After you have submitted your request you will receive a confirmaton email from our sales team. In order to complete your account setup please reply to the email with the following information attached:
- Business Credit Card Information
- VISA Card Number & Exp. Date
- MasterCard Number & Exp. Date
- 3 Credit References (major suppliers) including:
- Signature stating your agreement to the statements/policies listed below
You will be contacted when your terms have been approved. If you prefer to order before your credit information has been processed, you may do so via credit card. We accept Visa, American Express, and MasterCard.
A service charge of 1.5% per month, 18% APR will be added to all overdue amounts. The customer will be held liable for all legal and collection fees.
Please note that our Internet Policy states that we reserve the right to not sell Hermle products to any dealer or designer who advertises our products at more than 35% off the suggested retail price in any Internet advertisement.
Alternatively, you may also fax the information to 434.946.7747, Attn: Trade Program. Once your account has been processed you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact our Customer Service team by phone at 434.946.7751, or by email at email@example.com.
The below information will help us service your account more efficiently and provide us the opportunity to contact you about future products and promotional items. Your private information is secure with us and will not be sold or lent out. Please call 434.946.7751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a PDF version of the form below.